Can Working out be therapy for our mind and body
Can Working out be therapy for our mind and body?
Isn't it crazy how a workout can put you in a good mood, I literally can be so mad, go kill a workout and be perfectly happy after. Why is that?
Well here are some reasons why:
1. working out releases dopamine a chemical that plays a role in happiness
2. makes you less stressed out, by subjecting yourself to a low level form of stress by raising your heart rate and triggering a burst of hormonal change, over time your body will learn to manage stress better
3. working out energizes you, even tho you are tired and don't feel like going you, you will feel more energetic after your workout
4. Boost in confidence feel good look good
5. eases anxiety, the immediate mood boost from exercise is followed by longer term relief
6. fights insomnia, regular exercise significantly improves your sleep quality
So if you are feeling down, go kill a workout!!!!
Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read any of my content, I truly appreciate it!! Reach out to me anytime for questions or comments !!!