7 WAYS TO MAKE TIME FOR YOUR HEALTH
𝟕 𝗪𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇
I know I know you don’t have time in your busy schedule to go to the gym or meal prep!
If I have a dollar for everytime I heard that! 🤦🏻♀️
𝐍𝐎-𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!
Here is how:
1. 𝗪𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐲? Why do you want to eat healthy and exercise, ask why to every answer you give about 5x then you will find your real why!
2. 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬-think about your life- what are your big rocks to put in the jar first? Family time, health, work, sleep. Then your pebbles hobbies etc these add fun to your life but aren’t totally necessary. Last your sand is bonus stuff fun but not crucial to survival or fulfillment Netflix’s, social media scrolling, video games, going out drinking... EVERYONES rocks pebbles and sand will look different but if you fill your jar with to much sand first the rocks and pebbles won’t fit...
3. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥- track your day in 15 min increments. Then analyze time actually being used or wasted does your schedule reflect your True priorities?
4. 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 to your schedule- replace sand with rocks add in meal prep instead of social media scrolling, or my 18 min free workout I send on Mon instead of Netflix
5. 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧- set up your environment to reflect your goals, keep fresh foods insight, reduce fun foods in your house, make a routine on a certain day to prepare healthy foods, join a gym that’s on your commute to work or home, have a gym routine programmed for you so there is no guessing what you will do when you get in the gym, keep a gym bag packed, have phone meetings while walking...
6. 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 a meeting block in your calendar for workouts and meal prep and stick to it!
7. 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 at the end of the week on your actions. Did you use your time to support your health and fitness? What can you do better next week?
“𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲” -John Maxwell