As always before starting a meal plan, workout plan, or supplements you should consult your physician. All statements here are for clients of Lindsay Saenz only and should not be shared with others without my consent or written contract. Lindsay Saenz does not offer any guarantees. Lindsay Saenz claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of the material in these Meal Plans or workout programs. Lindsay Saenz is not a physician or registered dietitian. Lindsay Saenz is a NFPA certified personal trainer. Lindsay Saenz is certified in introduction to human nutrition and Human Health Diet and Nutrition. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Any recommendations should not be taken as medical advice and are recommendations ONLY. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem. It is not intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health.
I, wish to participate in the exercise, training, or nutritional recommendations offered by Lindsay Saenz. I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise; consequently, I have been examined by a physician of my choice and have obtained his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below. No change has occurred in my physical condition since the date such approval was given which might affect my ability to participate in the fitness program. If a physician has not examined me, I agree to see a physician within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below to obtain his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program. If I choose not to see a physician prior to beginning a fitness program, I do so strictly at my own risk and against recommendation of Lindsay Saenz. I also agree to provide Lindsay Saenz with my physician’s contact information so that Lindsay Saenz may receive direct clearance and program recommendation/limitations from my physician. I further agree that Lindsay Saenz, shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, at the training studio, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or other fitness facility), and I expressly release and discharge Lindsay Saenz, its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the fitness program, excepting only an injury caused by an intentional act of such person or persons. This Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
I understand that Lindsay Saenz will make every reasonable effort to preserve the privacy of the information contained in this Client Information Questionnaire. I further agree that Lindsay Saenz, shall not be liable or responsible to me for any inadvertent disclosure of the information contained in the Client Information Questionnaire and I expressly release and discharge Lindsay Saenz, its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns from all claims, actions, judgment and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any damage which may occur in connection with disclosure of private information contained in the Client Information Questionnaire. This release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
I certify that the answers to the questions outlined on the PAR-Q form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I acknowledge that medical clearance is requested if I have answered “Yes” to any of the questions on the PAR-Q form. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform all employees of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury
I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform my Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, or alternate staff.
I understand the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions. I understand that all Private Personal Training rates are based on 60 minute sessions and should I arrive late, I will not receive the full session with my trainer. In return, if my Personal Trainer is late for a session, I will still receive the full session time. I understand Lindsay Saenz bills its Personal Training clients on a pre-pay basis. Once my trainer and I have decided upon the type of training package and payment plan I will purchase, payment must be made before the sessions are conducted. Credit cards, cash, are all accepted. I understand that all Personal Training sessions are non-transferable and nonrefundable. I also understand that all Private Personal Training sessions must be redeemed within one year of purchase. I understand that Lindsay Saenz operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all sessions and thus requires that I provide 24 hours’ notice when canceling an appointment. No charge will be levied should I cancel with MORE than 24 hours’ notice given. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 24 hours’ prior notice, I will be charged in full for that session. It is recommended that all cancelled sessions be rescheduled to ensure consistency and progress.
I understand that during a Personal Training or Group Training session, my trainer/instructor may have to touch my muscles or joints to correct alignment and/or to focus my concentration on a particular muscle area to be targeted. If I feel uncomfortable or experience any type of discomfort with this form of touch, I will immediately request that it be discontinued.
I understand that the usage of any nutritional supplements is done under my own will and has not been prescribed by my Personal Trainer.
I understand that should my Personal Trainer become ill or is away on holiday, I will get training online so that my fitness progress does not suffer
I understand that Lindsay Saenz photographs many of their client events/sessions and I provide Lindsay Saenz the absolute right and permission to use these pictures/images for any lawful promotional, advertising or marketing purpose.
I have read this Release and Terms of Agreement and I understand all of its terms. If you purchased a monthly plan there is a 3 month contract to agree to pay amount agreed upon your online transaction for 3 months from the date of purchase. I agree to this 3 month contract.I sign it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
Lindsay Saenz does not offer refunds on any programs or meal orders. Any payments not paid with in 10 days of due date will result in a $25 late fee, with a fee of $5 a day added to total bill if payment is not received with in 20 days of original due date. All Prices are subject to change at anytime.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
LS Fitness and Beauty, LLC is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: LS Fitness and Beauty, LLC
Email address: [email protected]
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected]
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
POLICY IS PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
THE TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE, AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us, whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping, and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract. Some transactions between you and our website may involve third party online payment services. In such transactions, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and other information related to the transaction.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. Our website automatically records this basic information about you. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow and market our business.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Sensitive Data: We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook advertisements or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at [email protected] If we ever need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at [email protected] at any time OR by contacting us via this page: Contact us here and let us know you’d like to opt-out.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
– Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
– Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
– Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
– Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
– We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
– Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
– If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected] You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The terms of this policy may change from time to time. If such changes are made, those changes will be prominently posted on this page. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, please contact us (by e-mail, using a website contact form, or in writing by mail), and any changes made to this policy will not apply to information we have collected from you prior to making the changes.
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Copyright © 2018 LS Fitness and Beauty,LLC and licensed for use by the owner of this website at lsfitnessandbeauty.com. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.